How to Add a Filter in Gmail
Gmail users may experience issues receiving a verification code when filling out the Membership Form. Follow the below steps to add a filter and receive emails from Jotform.
1. Click on the Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Gmail inbox, then select Settings.
2. Click on the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab, and then the Create a new filter button.
3. Put firstname.lastname@example.org into the From field, and your own email into the To field. Then click Create filter with this search.
4. Select the below boxes to ensure Jotform emails make it to your inbox.
5. Success! You now have a filter and should receive the necessary emails from Jotform.