Sauna Fix® Convertible Bundle 220/240 volt British Standard plug type G NIR tent sauna system (DISCONTINUED)
This 3-way Convertible indoor tent sauna bundle features a customized Sauna Fix 220/240 volt near infrared sauna lamp fitted with a British Standard (BS) plug type G that is fully compatible with outlets across the United Kingdom, Ireland, United Arab Emirates and more.
Home sauna therapy is more convenient and versatile than ever before with the new Convertible Bundle! The radiant sauna tent converts three ways for use in a seated, standing, or lying down position. The Sauna Fix lamp is included with this bundle along with floor coverings, replenishing food salts, sauna ion therapy and eye safety essentials.
Sauna Fix Dimensions:
The Sauna Fix light fixture measures 34.29 cm deep, 43.18 cm wide and 58.42 cm in height when the guards are screwed on.
Convertible Sauna Tent Dimensions:
- Assembled for standing position: 120 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 198 cm tall/high
- Assembled for sitting position: using the horizontal insert lowers the standing ceiling height from 198 cm down to the optimum 152 cm ceiling height for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
- Assembled for lying down position: 198 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 120 cm tall/high.
The Sauna Fix 220/240 volt BS plug Convertible Bundle includes:
- The Sauna Fix 230 volt near infrared sauna lamp fitted with a British Standard plug type G, adjustable rope ratchets to hang the lamp, and a brown portable sauna lamp travel/storage bag.
- The Convertible sauna tent frame assembly brackets, poles, and connectors with brown portable travel/storage bag
- Radiant sauna tent panels, including a special drop-ceiling partition panel insert (for use in the seated position), and a brown portable travel/storage bag.
- Near Infrared Sauna Eye Protection Glasses and travel pouch
- The Breathe Safe Sauna ION Generator
- (2) Bamboo floor mats and (2) Organic cotton/bamboo throw rugs
- Healthy Salt (one 2 oz jar) and Baja Gold Sea Salt (one 16 oz bag)
About the Sauna Fix 220/240 volt BS plug near infrared sauna lamp
The ultra-low EMF Sauna Fix near infrared (NIR) sauna lamp is more energy efficient and delivers more health benefits than far infrared sauna types. The NIR sauna lamp fixture features four light sockets (red heat lamp bulbs sold separately) for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure. The Sauna Fix NIR sauna lamp is also CE and RoHS certified.
About the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent
The convertible tent is easily adjustable to allow the sauna to be used three ways. Choose to sit, stand, or lie down and sauna. The large interior space provides maneuverability. Rated at 95% retention, sauna heat is so well retained inside the enclosure that there is no need to preheat the sauna lamp before use.
The sauna tent panels are constructed from five layers that include nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. These new panels are strong, flexible, easy to zip and do not outgas toxins under high heat. The layer of bubble wrap is not exposed to the heat, and is fully concealed inside. All the air in the bubbles prevent it from heating up, and it also cannot absorb heat since it bounces off the reflective material. The space blanket layer lowers electromagnetic pollution by shielding wireless signals from home electronics.
The panels are smooth and not porous, and will not absorb toxic humidified sweat the way competitor products do. Porous materials such as canvas, wood, and other fabrics cause humidified sweat and their toxins to accumulate inside the sauna enclosure, as well as get reheated with each use. The tent panels can be wiped down and cleaned easily, and the Sauna ION Generator can stay inside to break down sweat toxins, and keep the tent clean and safe.
The film is made from polymer, not plastic, and will only get mildly warm. The zippers are free of toxins, unlike zippers in the USA which can contain large amounts of lead. The poles are made of steel and are fully powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color. Be assured that the complete tent is RoHS certified and can safely be used each day.
The Convertible sauna tent is also the first to carry an "A" fire safety rating, and it requires no tools to assemble. Learn how to assemble the tent.
Additional Convertible Bundle sauna accessories:
- Near Infrared Sauna Eye Protection Glasses: The NIR Sauna Eye Protection glasses provided are to protect your eyes from intense near infrared light. Rated for UV 400 protection, the glasses completely shield eyes from IPL 190-1800 nanometers of light, and fit comfortably over another pair of glasses.
- Sauna Ion Generator: To further enhance sauna therapy, the Breathe Safe ION Generator is included. This compact and lightweight device boosts oxygen inside the sauna tent while supplying more than 23 million beneficial negative ions per cubic centimeter. The Breathe Safe also removes odors and bacteria from the air, keeping the tent interior smelling fresh.
- Sauna Tent Floor Mats and Throw Rugs: Two bamboo tent floor mats are included in this bundle; one appropriately sized for sitting or standing on, and one that attaches to the other for a lie-down sauna. Both mats are made with radiant backings and cotton canvas bound edges. The bamboo wood of the mats was boiled, and then baked under pressure with high heat. The two organic bamboo/cotton throw rugs are ideal to cover the bamboo mats to prevent sweat from landing on the mat surface.
- Body Mineral Balancing Food Salts: Two mineral-rich sea salts are included to help nourish your body and replenish valuable sodium lost in sauna sweat. Healthy Salt energizes, detoxifies, alkalizes, and hydrates while supplying important nutrients. Baja Gold Sea Salt can be added to food to provide trace elements and essential minerals.
As of February 14, 2019, the Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The customer may send in the sauna to be fixed, or request replacement parts. This warranty does not cover cross threading due to improper assembly of the light guards, nor does it cover any misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. The sauna lamp arrives with an extra socket so that, if there is a failure, the customer has the option of avoiding shipping charges by having the socket replaced by an electrician. The Convertible radiant sauna tent carries a 3-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent. The Breathe Safe has a 1-year warranty. Accidental damage, such as faulty plasma function due to dropping the machine, is not covered under warranty. Upon inspection, it will be determined if damage was caused by misuse; in which case, the customer will be charged for replacement or repair. Warranties do not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.