Home Hot Yoga Bundle
The Yoga Tent is currently out of stock until November 30th. It will not ship before then, but you may pre-order in advance. The new bundle will include grounding snaps and cables, as well as an upgraded bamboo mat.
Not only can you cut the cost and save time on sauna therapy, you can get increased healing benefits with the Home Hot Yoga Bundle. The hot yoga tent included in the bundle is large enough to perform hot yoga or another one of your preferred exercises. More health benefits are gained when near infrared sauna therapy is combined with a workout than if either activity was done on its own. The enlarged tent space is even big enough to share your sauna with another person.
The Sauna Fix Dimensions:
The Sauna Fix light fixture measures 13.5" deep, 17" wide, and 23" tall with the guards screwed on.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions:
- Full Size tent use during Hot Yoga and Exercise: 94.5" (7.87 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide.
- With Middle/Vertical Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna use in the standing position: this insert creates two divided chambers each measuring 47.24" (3.94 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide
- With Ceiling/Horizontal Partition inserted during Near Infrared Sauna sessions in the seated position: this insert downsizes the ceiling height (from 78" height in the standing sauna chamber) to the optimum 60" ceiling height ideal for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
What makes the Sauna Fix the best choice?
- The Sauna Fix lamp produces red light, near infrared light, and mid infrared light therapy. Red and near infrared light are superior to far infrared light because they biologically respond to the body's cells. In contrast, far infrared light only heats up the body's water molecules to generate heat stress.
- Near infrared sauna therapy is full of wonderful healing benefits, such as: better circulation, increased blood flow, muscle recovery assistance, quicker detoxification, reduced joint pain, relief from muscle stiffness, and relaxed nervous system from each sauna taken.
- Near infrared sauna therapy is the only way to receive the benefits of blood shunting, including twice the circulation effects. This is because of the rotation action that takes places with the use of the Sauna Fix. The user must rotate side-to-side in front of the near infrared rays. Blood shunting is the result of the body heating up on the side facing the lamp, which encourages blood to shunt towards the skin's surface as a heat response. The tissues swell with blood, and release water from the blood stream in order to cool down. This creates sweat.
The Sauna Fix can be used wherever you go. This lightweight (12 pounds) near infrared lamp fixture can be easily transported in the included travel bag. There is a one-time assembly for the threaded uniform light guards, which requires them to be screwed onto the base.
Safety is key!
The Sauna Fix is made from all UL listed and recognized components. It is CE and RoHS certified, and meets the Federal requirements for assembled fixtures. It is made from a proprietary blend of nontoxic polymers and metal, and is safe to touch. It does not outgas, and also remains nontoxic when heated. The panels boast an R12 insulation value with a class A fire rating.
It is impossible to create a sauna that produce no EMF, since anything connected to electricity generates some amount of EMF. That being said, please rest assured that we have done as much testing as possible to guarantee peace of mind within our sauna system. The sauna has been tested in many categories, and we suggest you take a look at the comprehensive testing that shows how the Sauna Fix meets safety requirements. There is no other sauna competitor that has the third party testing to prove this level of safety. Futhermore, no aluminum is present in the light fixture's sockets.
The included Near Infrared and Blue Light Protection Glasses are crucial to guard your eyes from the powerful near infrared light. You may wish to purchase an additional pair, if you choose to share your sauna with another person.
Further benefits of the Home Hot Yoga Bundle
Take your sweat even further! Hot yoga or other exercises can easily be performed inside the spacious tent enclosure. The benefits of near infrared therapy are enhanced when done in combination with exercise. The Hot Yoga Exercise tent makes for the most effective sauna therapy possible, as it traps the healing frequencies inside to constantly bombard the body with the beneficial near infrared rays from the Sauna Fix.
No preheat is necessary with the use of this powerful tent, so you will not only have more time available in your day, but save on electricity. It’s a win-win! The radiant tent fabric effectively retains the heat rays throughout the enclosure without escaping. This is better than cotton and canvas tent covers, from which beneficial light can escape.
The tent is made out of space blanket material formed around bubble wrap. Five different layers make up the tent panels, including: nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. The space blanket layer minimizes electromagnetic pollution by protecting against wireless signals from home electronics. The bubble wrap layer is not exposed to the heat, and is fully sealed inside. It will not heat up because of all the air in the bubbles. It also will not absorb any heat since it bounces off the reflective surface.
The film is not plastic; it is polymer, and only gets slightly warm. The panels are not porous, but smooth, and will not absorb toxic humidified sweat as competitor products do. Porous materials including canvas, wood, and other fabrics often used, lead to humidified sweat and toxin accumulation inside the sauna enclosure, and also are reheated with each use. The panels of this tent can be wiped down and conveniently cleaned, and the Sauna ION Generator (not included) can be set inside to break down sweat toxins, as well as keep the tent clean and safe.
The tent poles are constructed out of steel, and are fully powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color. The panel's zippers are RoHS certified and toxin free, in contrast to zippers in the USA, which may contain large amounts of lead. The complete tent product is RoHS certified and is perfectly safe for daily use. The tent is also self-supporting and needs no additional tools to assemble. Learn how to assemble the tent.
Home Hot Yoga Bundle includes:
- Sauna Fix near infrared sauna
- Heat Lamp Bulbs
- Near Infrared and Blue Light Protection Glasses
- Hot Yoga Exercise tent frame with brackets and poles
- Radiant tent panels
- Middle partition
- Ceiling partition panel with slit to hang sauna
- Sauna travel bag (in brown color)
- Tent frame bag
- Bracket pouch
- Tent panel bag (with room for mat and bracket pouch)
Purchases of the bundle with 110 volt bulbs will come with four Sauna Fix bulbs. These bulbs emit red light, near infrared, mid-infrared, and far infrared rays in the 550 nm-3000 nm range. Most of the frequencies are in the near infrared spectrum. Click here to view the product test report for the bulbs. Bulbs will ship separately from Therabulb for bundle purchases of any other voltage type.
The Sauna ION Generator (not included with this bundle) is an amazing way to increase the effectiveness of sauna therapy. Click here to learn just how negative ions boost the quality of a sauna session! You may also be interested in an Organic Cotton/Bamboo Small Rug (also not included) or two.
Combine your workout with sauna therapy to save time, money, and receive optimal health benefits. There is no other sauna system available that can provide as much bang for your buck as this Home Hot Yoga Bundle!
As of February 14, 2019, the Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The customer may send in the sauna to be fixed, or request replacement parts. The warranty does not cover cross threading due to improper assembly of the light guards, nor does it cover any misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. The sauna lamp arrives with an extra socket so that, if there is a failure, the customer has the option of avoiding shipping charges by having the socket replaced by an electrician. The hot yoga radiant sauna tent carries a 3-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent. Warranties do not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.