Limcomin (180 Tablets) by Endo-met Laboratories
Endo-met Limcomin is a multi-nutrient formula used in nutritional balancing science, and is the most recommended nutritional supplement for persons with a notably low sodium/potassium (Na/K) ratio - as indicated on a recent HTMA test report.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium vegetable stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silica, film coating:(hypromellose, glycerin, hydroxypropyl cellulose).
This product is free of: casein, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, soy, wheat, whey and yeast.
Percent Daily Values are based on a U.S. 2,000 calorie daily diet.
† Daily value not established
Note: Italicized items are coating ingredients.
- Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a nutritional coach or physician. Depending on the severity of the Na/K ratio imbalance, as many as 3-3-3 tablets may be recommended by a nutritional balancing practitioner.
- How Supplied: Single bottle of 180 tablets.
- Also available in a 90 tablet bottle size
This product information is for educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.