Megapan (180 Tablets) Supplement by Endo-met Laboratories
This batch of Megapan has been produced for the first time by our current manufacturer resulting in a few cosmetic differences from our previous batches. The tablet shape is now more of a capsule shape versus an oval shape and the color of the tablet is a deeper yellow. Riboflavin, vitamin B12, folic acid and other B-complex vitamins contain yellow-green or yellow-orange pigments and may differ in color somewhat from batch to batch. The Formula itself has remained the same with no changes or updates. Megapan is a fantastic supplement for all slow oxidizers, no matter what sodium/potassium ratio. Megapan can enhance or quicken a pokey oxidation rate, helping to relieve feelings of sluggishness. A slow oxidizer is someone who is in a somewhat depleted, burned-out state, who may not have a great working digestive system. Megapan is a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement that works to improve bodies with slow oxidation rates. The importance of taking Megapan in conjunction with a proper and complete nutritional intake is important. Nutritional balancing programs guided by hair analysis scientifically and positively improves a person's rate of metabolic process aided by supplements like Endo-met Megapan.
One Tablet of Endo-met MegaPan Contains
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate [400 mcg] (as L-methylfolate calcium)
- Folate DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as kelp, Norwegian)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate)
- Pectin Cellulose
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Suggested Use: One tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Single bottles of 180 tablets.
This product information is for educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.