Megapan 90 Tablets Supplement by Endo-met Laboratories
Megapan is a multiple vitamin-mineral product. Megapan stresses those nutrients which correlate well with those effecting one's metabolic rate. These nutrients include the B-complex, particularly B1, B3, B5 and B6. Other important nutrients in Mega-Pan are vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, zinc and chromium. Other nutrients are present in trace quantities.
One Tablet of Megapan from Endo-met Laboratories Contains
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate [400 mcg] (as L-methylfolate calcium)
- Folate DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as kelp, Norwegian)
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate)
- Pectin Cellulose
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
How Supplied: Single bottle of 90 tablets.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.