NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Organs (160 Capsules)
Beef organs capsules contain nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that stem from natural's healthy plants and soil. Organ meat has been recognized as a powerful superfood of nature, as consuming organ meats, such as kidney, liver, heart, and bone marrow, can boost energy levels and improve vitality, immunity, bone health, and overall well-being. The combination of beef organs in this product have been used for centuries by traditional cultures. The nutritional superfoods combine to target "like for like" organ health.
NXGEN Beef Organs contains:
- Liver (500 mg): Rich in bio-available heme iron, B vitamins, and vitamin A as retinol for energy support and liver health.
- Kidney (500 mg): Provides naturally occurring selenium and DAO to manage histamine levels, boost immunity, and maintain thyroid and urinary tract health.
- Heart (500 mg): Rich source of naturally occurring CoQ10 ubiquinol for heart support, to regulate blood pressure, and to maintain mitochondria health.
- Bone Marrow (500 mg): Provides glycine, proline, and red and yellow marrow to help with GI Tract health. Also provides amino acids to support cartilage repair and growth, and supports bone and joint health for improved mobility and immunity.
This product is 100% Australian and made from Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that only graze on native grasses unique to the country.
NXGEN Beef Organs are:
- GMO Free
- Pesticide Free
- Hormone Free
- Antibiotic Free
- No Fillers, Additives, or Preservatives
- Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals, co-factors, enyzmes, bio-available activators, and peptides.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules before meals, up to 4 capsules per day.
- Australian Freeze Dried Grass Fed & Finished Beef Liver
- Beef Heart
- Beef Kidney
- Beef Bone Marrow
- Gelatin Capsule.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.