NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Thymus (160 Capsules)
The thymus gland produces immune cells and and is essential in the development of T-cells, which some researchers believe can help in the fight against cancer. Beef thymus provides proteins exclusively found in the thymus tissue and has various peptides and hormones such as thymosin, thymopoietin, and serum thymic factor, as well as valuable micronutrients including vitamin A, B12, copper, folate, choline, iron and hyaluronic acid. Its consumption helps support the body’s immune system, healthy skin and hair, strong bones and collagen synthesis.
NXGEN Beef Thymus contains:
- Proteins exclusively found in thymus tissue.
- Unique peptides such as Thymosin that participate in the development of disease-fighting T-cells.
- Thymopoietin and Serum Thymic factor that help regulate and support immune health.
- Immunologically active proteins shown to stimulate macrophages and enhance natural killer (NK) cell activity.
This product is 100% Australian and made from Lake Eyre beef in Central Australia that only graze on native grasses unique to the country.
NXGEN Beef Thymus is:
- GMO Free
- Pesticide Free
- Hormone Free
- Antibiotic Free
- No Fillers, Additives, or Preservatives
- Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals, bio-available activators, and peptides.
- Australian Grass Fed Thymus (Bovine)
- Australian Grass Fed Liver (Bovine)
- Gelatin Capsule.
This product information is for educational purposes only.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.