Trace Elements Inc. Para-Pack III Tablets (180) Out Of Stock. Available In June
This hypo-allergenic multi-nutrient formulation was designed to provide highly specific nutritional support for the parasympathetic dominant individual. It synergistically combines organic mineral chelates, pure vitamins, lyophilized glandular concentrates, and other complementary nutritional factors and maximizes intestinal absorption and metabolic utilization.
One tablet of Para-Pack III contains:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 50% as beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 33% as niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
- Folate (as (6s)-5-methyltetrahydrofloic acid)
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (from Kelp)
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate†)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate†)
- Potassium (as potassium citrate and 50% as potassium glycinate complex)
- Whole Adrenal Glandular (bovine)*
- Whole Pituitary Glandular (bovine)*
- Whole Parotid Glandular (bovine)*
- Pyruvate (as calcium pyruvate*
- L-Glutamic Acid
- L-Lysine HCI
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
- Betaine (from betaine HCI)
This product from Trace Elements Inc. contains NO wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gluten, alfalfa, shellfish, peanuts, dairy or corn allergens. It is also free of salt, sugar, starch, wax, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Suggested Usage: For adults, as a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals or follow the advice of your Health Care Professional. It is recommended to get a hair analysis to determine your biochemical profile and the beneficial dosage for your body before taking this dietary supplement.
Also available in a smaller bottle size: #107 (90 Tablets)
Do not hesitate to call us for more information! 888-932-5256
“Due to exclusive distribution agreements, we cannot accept orders originating from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.”
If you place an order and have a billing or shipping address from one of the prohibited countries your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued less a $10 or 5% processing fee, whichever is greater.
This product information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).