Trace Elements Inc. Para-Pack III Tablets (90)
The purpose of this unique multi-vitamin product is to provide specific nutritional support to parasympathetic individuals by maximizing intestinal absorption and metabolic utilization. It contains organic mineral chelates, pure vitamins, and lyophilized glandular concentrates, as well as other complementary nutritional factors.
One tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate and 50% as beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl)
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 33% as nicotinic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (from Kelp)
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium citrate/malate)
- Whole Adrenal Glandular (bovine)
- Whole Pituitary Glandular (bovine)
- Whole Parotid Glandular (bovine)
- Pyruvate (as calcium pyruvate)
- Glutamic Acid (as L-glutamic acid)
- Serine (as L-serine)
- Tyrosine (as L-tyrosine)
- Lysine (as L-lysine)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus Aurantium L.)
- Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride)
This Trace Elements Inc. product contains NO wheat, yeast, soy, egg, gluten, alfalfa, shellfish, peanuts, dairy or corn allergens. As well as salt, sugar, starch, wax, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Suggested Usage: For adults, as a dietary supplement, take 1-3 tablets per day with a meal or as advised by your Health Care Professional. It is recommended to get a hair analysis to determine your biochemical profile and the beneficial dosage for your body before taking Para-Pack III.
Also available in a larger bottle size: #107-B (180 Tablets)
For more information on this or other similar products, please call us! 866-463-4533
“Due to exclusive distribution agreements, we cannot accept orders originating from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jamaica, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.”
If you place an order and have a billing or shipping address from one of the prohibited countries your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued less a $10 or 5% processing fee, whichever is greater.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. This product information is provided for educational purposes only.